At my oriental medicine clinic, thousands of patients have been successfully treated to:
- Promote fertility and conception. To turn breech babies naturally.
- Reduce acute pain due to injury and chronic pain.
- Heal from injuries
- Resolve fatigue, indigestion, reduce stress.
- Reduce menopausal challenges.
- Resolve colds, flus and sinus infections and to reduce their frequency.
Oriental and western herbal medicine can powerfully benefit:
- Fertility and conception: Women’s menstrual cycle issues, Low sperm count and motility issues, Healthy labor.
- Vitality: Athletes, resilience, stress, fatigue, injury healing, sinus infections, hot flashes, stamina, headaches, muscular cramps, allergies, indigestion, constipation, colds, flus, insomnia and more.
I teach clients how to eat healthy so that they can promote:
- Healthy stress response and a resilient immune system.
- Optimal fertility in partners in preparation for conceiving a child.
- Nutrient dense foods help to rebuild and renew the body when there is injury and speed healing.
- Weight loss
- Healthy energy levels, digestion, menopause, and bowels.
How to slow aging and promote longevity: I’ve taught and practiced Taijiquan for over 39 years.
- Taijiquan promotes balance and stability in body, mind, and spirit.
- It strengthens our vital energy called “chi”and teaches us how to relax and be calmer.
- In our complex urban society, knowing how to cultivate well being and health on the spot is necessary.
While we carry Standard Process products, neither Larry Welsh nor any third party associated with, related to, or linked to Larry Welsh’s business or website is in any way affiliated with Standard Process Inc.® Standard Process expressly disclaims any responsibility for, and makes no representations or warranties regarding, any statement, information, materials, or content found on or included in Larry Welsh’s marketing materials/website, or any third party marketing materials/websites related to, associated with or linked to Larry Welsh’s business or website. Standard Process products are dietary supplements and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.