Call to schedule a free 15 minute Q & A at 303-654-4836
- For acupuncture, typically people have weekly acupuncture sessions for 4 to 8 weeks and then spread out to every two weeks, three weeks, then monthly and seasonally. Call to schedule an appointment at 303-654-4836 voice mail. If it is urgent, call my cell phone at 303-641-1267. Leave the best times to reach you.
Choices For Balancing Your Energy & Restoring Your Health
- Very Gentle, Calming, Deep Relaxation Treatments Without Needles, balancing body, mind, and spirit to powerfully restore harmony and well being. This is hands on therapy to balance muscles and skeletal structure from head to toe. Done with clothes on. 45 minute sessions, $55 to $45 dollars, sliding scale.
- Acupuncture without needle insertion, Japanese style, 50 minutes, $105 to $45 dollars, sliding scale.
- Japanese style “shonishin” treatments for children and infants, gentle rubbing and tapping treatments. 30 minutes. $45 dollars.
- Gentle insertional acupuncture treatments, 50 minutes, $105 to $45 dollars, sliding scale.
- Comprehensive oriental medicine evaluation and acupuncture treatment: 90 to 120 minutes, $185 to $125 dollars, sliding scale.
- Chinese Herbal Medicine, 50 minutes, $105 to $45 dollars, sliding scale. Does not include cost of herbs.
- Injury & Pain treatment: 3-5 treatments per week. First treatment is $105 to $45 dollars, sliding scale, for 60 minutes, each additional treatment is $45 dollars for 45 minutes if completed within the same treatment week.
Healing With Whole Foods
- Initial evaluation: 60 minute appointment, $125 to $75 dollars, sliding scale.
- Monthly nutritional re-evaluation: 30 minutes, $50 to $45 dollars, sliding scale.
- Cost of nutritional supplements is additional if they are called for.
Comprehensive Health Consultations
In Person or by Phone, Skype or Email:
- 60 minutes full consultation: $105 dollars.
- After your initial consultation, I will write up a comprehensive plan of action steps to take. This will include recommended testing if deemed necessary, guided lifestyle changes, stress reduction plan, complete dietary guidelines for your health concerns, specific nutritional supplemental support guidelines for each organ system as necessary to return balance and health drawing from oriental medicine principles and contemporary nutritional principles and science. Cost is $450 dollars.
- Private Lessons: 45 minutes, $45 dollars per session for one student, $60 for two students.
- Group Taijiquan classes. For the summer there are open sessions, every Thursday, from 12:30pm to 1:30pm starting June 15th. See “Events and Classes” page for information.
Mindfulness Meditation for stress reduction
- $25 dollars per 30 minutes.