Call to schedule a free 10 minute consultation at 303-641-1267.
- For acupuncture, typically people have weekly acupuncture sessions for 4 to 8 weeks and then spread out to every two weeks, three weeks, then monthly and seasonally. Leave the best times to reach you.
Choices For Balancing Your Energy & Restoring Your Health
- 5 Element Acupuncture: Gentle insertional acupuncture treatments, 50 minutes, $105 to $50 dollars, sliding scale.
- Comprehensive 5 Element Oriental Medicine Evaluation and Acupuncture treatment: 90 to 120 minutes, $165 dollars. Herbs are an additional cost if you would like to include herbs as a part of your treatment.
- Japanese style “shonishin” treatments for children and infants, gentle rubbing and tapping treatments. 30 minutes. $50 dollars.
- Very Gentle, Calming, Deep Structural Balancing for body, mind, and spirit to restore internal harmony and well being. This is hands on therapy to balance muscles and skeletal structure from head to toe. Done with clothes on. 45 minute sessions, $55.
Healing With Whole Foods
- Initial evaluation: 60 minute appointment, $100 dollars.
- Monthly nutritional re-evaluation: 30 minutes, $50 sliding scale.
- Cost of nutritional supplements is additional.
- Private Lessons: 45 minutes, $45 dollars per session for one student, $60 for two students, $75 dollars for 3 students, and $80 dollars for 4 students. Call 303-641-1267 to set up a private lesson.
- I teach at Naropa University every fall and spring. You can call Naropa University at 303-444-0202 to register. Classes run 15 weeks and meet twice per week for 75 minutes.
Mindfulness Meditation Instruction for stress reduction
- $15 dollars per 30 minutes.